- UNITARD - elite new art gallery in LA
- Fecal Face - Online artist community out of SF. amazing site.
- Wooster Collective - celebrating ephemeral art placed on streets in cities around the world.
Chops & Whips
- Max Shaaf 4Q Conditioning - Custom bikes blog by skateboarder extraordinaire Max Schaaf.
- Church of Choppers - Bike blog with lots to see. Cool site.
- Biltwell - cool stuff from cool people
- DicE Magazine - Out of the UK, though covers the world. Chops, whips, chicks and mini skate mag within called BosH. F**k this, let's ride!
- Foundry Moto - Danny G and his crew's shop. Bikes, parts, apparel. MotoFucker.
- Scott Pommier - Skateboarder, photographer, rider.
- Del Mar Skate Ranch - DMSR Revisited
- Manfred's Raiders - Super 8 of early skateboarding circa 1976
- Spyhill Skateboards - Old School Skateboard Museum.
- The Let Downs - 7" vinyl and tees available.
- SkatePunk! - Skateboarding and punk rock by Mark Waters
- Pig Wheels - Premium wheels, bearings, bolts, grip, risers and more since 1995.
- Ruckus Metal - Wreck shit! Trucks, bolts, risers and more.
- Toy Machine - Bloodsucking skateboard company
- Tum Yeto - We Believe...
- Watson Laminates - Made in the USA since 1975
Cool Shit, Etc
- Cataclysmic Abyss - Be afraid, very afraid.
- Yuck Fou - Fuck you I mean Yuck Fou and the Iconoclasts!
- I Got Swanked - Have you been? Join the club...
- Keep On Rolling: The Foundation Testament - Foundation Skateboards 10 disk boxset 1991-2006. Rock this shit.
- imputor? - Your friendly neighborhood electronic music makers.
- Skate and Annoy - Classic zine from the 80's reignited to annoy!
- Pony Attack!! - is pretty neat
- What O Saw... - Who knows what O saw? What O saw does. Check it.
- World's Biggest Skateboard - This is it!
- Concrete Wave - 100% Skateboarding
- Concrete Wave Magazine - Diverse skateboarding culture.
- Concussion - Better than a hole in the head. Skate, Punk, Surf.
- Juxtapoz Magazine - The only magazine showcasing lowbrow artits
- Skateboarder Magazine
- Transworld Magazine
- Skate Book - This is not a magazine. It's a book. Quarterly.
- Slap - The alternative skateboarding magazine
- Thrasher - The skateboarding bible. Skate and destroy
- The Skateboard Mag - The Skateboard Magazine
Non Profit Orgs for Skateboarding
- Go Skateboarding Day - June 21st Do it to it!
- International Association of Skateboard Companies
- Skate Plaza Foundation - Campaign for better skate plazas.
- Tony Hawk Foundation - Skatepark Development
- Shad Lambert - Photo Guy Dude
- Jeff Morris - F filmer photog dude, vincent de gallo look alike
- Grant Brittain - The photog legend
- Rich "The Cooker" Cook - Booyahkasha!
Ramp and Park Builders
Super Secret Members Only Artist Society
- Tim Gough - drawer
- Chris Ryniak - paint wielding
- Darcy J. Watt - self-indulgent domain on the Web
- FUDGE aka Travis Millard - doodle.scribble.throat sing.kitchen dance
- Chris Hope - This guy kicks ass and has done epic F graphics.
- Mel Kadel - She works using ancient papers, tiny pens, Q-tips and glue.
- Mike Sutfin - Master illustrator sci-fi, albums and skate gear.
- Matt French - the one and only